Continuing our list of Mumbai’s popular fashion designers here is the concluding part.
A noted Indian fashion designer, Tarun Tahiliani is known for his ability to blend traditional craftsmanship and modern design. He opened his first boutique in India, Ensemble in 1987 and since then has opened a number of stores across India and even has his collections at up-market retail stores all over the country. His collections span couture, …
Step aside tangerine. There is a new colour in town and it is a tad bit bloody! Before I introduce the latest colour trend I ask you all to remember the wise words of Shakespeare: “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose/ By any other name would smell as sweet”. With that in mind say hello to fall-winter’s ‘it’ hue, Oxblood Red, which has taken over the runways. I know, what an unattractive name, right? But …
You know that one time when you looked at the blank wall in your room and wondered if you could do something interesting to it? And then how you thought, if only you had more time, you’d figure something out? We live in a world where nobody really has time for anything and where we constantly push things to the weekend and then spend the weekend lazing around because we’ve worked too hard over the week. It all becomes real …
There are a lot of things that excite me about Cocktail – Saif back as the romantic hero, Saif and Deepika together again, the film being shot in London, written by Imtiaz Ali. But what I was not expecting was the tremendous buzz the film has had since May, when the first look came out. And I think that is mostly because of the styling in the film, which has been done by Anaita Shroff Adjania, director Homi Adjania’s wife. This …
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 18 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 19 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago