What’s a Sunday without an exciting breakfast! Food blogger and consultant Rushina M Ghildiyal is back with her Sunday breakfast classes and this time its all about Eggs. Eggs being one of the most versatile ingreadients its no wonder that they are popular the world over and can be transformed into so many variations, all nutritious and delicious. And in this lip smacking class, Rushina will present 5 of her favourite egg-based breakfast combinations that are tried and tested family dishes. These yummy delights have been inspired by breakfasts around the world and you can learn these easy yet exotic recipes at the morning class on Sunday, June 10th.
And that’s not all! Rushina just announced on Twitter that everyone who attends the class tomorrow will go back with her special seeds and nut museli mix that she has prepared fresh today!
The recipes that will be taught tomorrow include:
- Kerela Egg Roast,
- American deli style eggs with handmade mayo,
- Parsi akoori on toast,
- Irani herb enriched Kuku omelette,
- South-east Asian noodle bowl topped with poached egg,
- Japanese tamagoyaki layered omlette roll,
- Spicy colourful Mexican baked huevos divorciados (the famous huevos rancheros, but with a twist in which each of a “divorced” egg couple are paired with a different salsa—more fun!)
Date: Sunday, June 10th
Time: 11am – 4pm
Price: Rs. 2500 (will require a minimum of 5 to operate)
Venue: Le15 Patisserie central kitchen in Lower Parel
Contact: 9769286544 / email@example.com
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Launchpad: Spicebox, A New Tiffin Service
- Mango Mania at Restaurants And Spas in Mumbai
- This #Weekend, Explore #StreetArt Installations Adorning #Mumbai’s Public Spaces bit.ly/12x8hLB 20 hours ago
- Looking to try something different this weekend? Idli Dosa Makeovers: Yummy South Indian Staples Served With A Twist bit.ly/128Jj4J 21 hours ago
- The Rise And Fall Of The ‘Daakiya’ And The Bygone Days Of Post Boxes! bit.ly/10Sy1iw via 1 day ago