Weekend is here people and it’s time to go art shopping! Black Taxi Creative Concepts in association with TimeOut, Mumbai is bringing together 25 exceptional designers and their ware under one roof this weekend at their event Fashion & Works, 2012. The designers have been handpicked by the Black Taxi team and they will be showcasing their Summer 2012 collections at the event. The products on display include everything from trays, key chains to handbags and fridge magnets.
You can expect to find exotic trays by Vineeta Nair, Conductor Sling Bags by PrincesseK, Family Magnets and hand made key chains by Matsya, Hair Accessories by Ribbon Candy, Spyra jewelry, exotic stone necklaces by Moodswings, Steve Jobs Clocks by Warmly Designs, leather handbags by Vitamin K, Lifestyle products by Fluke Design Co and much more. Shop InOnIt will also be presenting their designers offline for the first time at the Fashion & Works event tomorrow. Adding to the fun will be Lulu’s Cupcakes.
Where: Executive Enclave, Dr
When: 4th May to 5th May 2012
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.