Find BLISS this weekend! The annual Bizarre Bazaar flea market is back at the Bliss store courtyard on 21st and 22nd of April and promises to host many more talented designers and some awesome stuff for you to pick up. And the best part, everything is under Rs 1000!
What started as a fun idea to get together with a bunch of gifted designers and craftsmen from around the country has now developed into a full-fledged annual flea market in Mumbai. Bliss was launched by designer friends who believe that “design brings dreams to life”. In keeping with their motto, Bliss is a multidesigner store with an offbeat, quirky product mix ranging from artifacts designed by renowned designers to ecofriendly lifestyle goods made with the help of grass root NGOs.
Now in its third year, the Bizarre Bazaar has 11 new designers showcasing their artwork at the flea market this weekend, some for the first time. Bliss encourages personalized service, inspiring the customer to become involved in the whole process. And the Bizarre Bazaar is the best place to experience the rush of creating these one of a kind products.
You can expect to find everything from wallets, bags, accessories, scarves, jewelry, shoes, hats and even ‘chatais’ and lampshades at the Bizarre Bazaar tomorrow. We definitely plan to be there to get our fix of cool stuff, if you drop in too, tell us what you shopped for!
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Snap Shots: Mumbai’s Up And Coming Candid Wedding Photographers
- Koonik: Making The Planet A Happier Place, One Baby At A Time
- Ink Your Imagination At Mumbai’s Ingenious Tattoo Studios
- Mumbai’s Secrets: We Bet You Didn’t Know Of These Hidden Treasures In The City
- Katy’s Kitchen: Authentic Parsi Food Is Just A Phone Call Away
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Trend Spotting: Sing Along at Karaoke Nights Throughout The Week
- Restaurant ‘May’hem! Getting You Up To Speed With Eatery Openings And Closings This Month in #Mumbai... Read bit.ly/11dwRUR 12 hours ago
- This World Environment Day, Go Green With NGOs Working Towards Environment Safety In Mumbai bit.ly/10CHOxj 16 hours ago
- Did you check out post on celebrity inspired food here bit.ly/164ERdG 17 hours ago