Illustrators, painters, doodlers.. all artists rejoice! This weekend you have a large canvas to paint and a record to break. Tata Housing is organizing a wall painting event called Mumbai Wallbook this Sunday, May 20th. The venue is the Mahim Dadar road and Tulsi Pipe road which will be transformed into a giant canvas and everyone is invited to dive in with colors. And the idea is to bring together all artists from Mumbai and create a Limca World Record for the longest painted wall.
If you want to participate in the Mumbai Wallbook, you can register by filling up the form here. Note that today is the last day for registrations. The event will start at 7 am in the morning and go on through the day. Here’s a word of advice we found in the terms and conditions on their website, “You have to report at the site at 6.30 am, if you reach late there can be chances of not finding a suitable portion of wall”.
If you attend the event we would love to see pictures of your artwork and hear from you about the experience. Write to us in the comments below or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Could you ask for more weekend excitement?
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.