Carter Road is definitely buzzing on frozen yogurt. And here’s yet another entrant joining the league to save Mumbai from this grueling heat.
Yoforia, international frozen yogurt chain from the US of A is already in India with their outlets in Kolkata and Pune. And they are launching this summer in Mumbai with their first outlet at Carter Road, Bandra.
Yoforia is well known for their low fat, low calorie, organic frozen yogurts. The toppings on their frozen desserts are equally fresh, organic and prepared daily. Not just frozen desserts, Yoforia will also offer a range of hot and cold beverages, smoothies, crepes, paninis, pastas, salads, sandwiches and waffles.
With seven more outlets that they plan to launch in the city, Yoforia’s offering of healthy, fresh and light yogurt seems promising!
more on MumbaiMag...
Trending on MumbaiMag
- Injured Bijlee Needs Your Help Mumbai!
- Fashion Forward: Ten Great Websites For Trendy, Affordable Shopping
- Food Bytes: Mumbai’s Four Best Kept Kebab Secrets
- #MumbaiList: Concocting A Regional Storm In A Thali
- Bagel All The Way: The Hole Story About Mumbai’s Tryst With An American Snack
- Trend Spotting: Shoes That Speak Volumes!
- Living Their Dreams: A Unique Art Exhibition By Students Of Society For The Education Of The Crippled (SEC)
- Food Bytes: How About A Bite of Sanju Baba, Deepak Chopra Or Bobby Deol Tonight?
- Food Bytes: Green Onion and Puku’s, Nigerian Food Eateries In Mumbai
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.